Vision, Ethos and Values
Mission Statement: ‘Every Child Achieves’
Our vision has nurturing relationships at its core, ensuring that children feel safe, happy and valued as individuals. There is an innovative approach to teaching which inspires a love of learning. We have the highest expectations for all of our children, regardless of background or starting points, We challenge all children to reach at least or above age related expectations and have a relentless determination that every child achieves.
School Values: Love, Kindness, Self-belief and Aspiration.
- We are positive and promote happiness and wellbeing
- We are a place where parents are actively involved and share ownership of their child’s learning
- We develop a culture of mutual respect
- We value and celebrate kindness
- We are fully inclusive and celebrate diversity
- We are passionate about global education, equality and social justice
- Leaders encourage development and staff are outward-facing, engaging with high quality professional development
- Teaching is innovative and teachers make every effort to ensure children love school
- Learning environments are enabling, calm and inspiring
- We work with children to develop resilience and celebrate perseverance
- We offer a wide range of experiences for our children and an exceptional curriculum model
- The Elevate philosophy of ‘Keep Up not Catch Up’ is embedded
- We promote aspiration and are committed to creating future leaders.