Vision, Ethos and Values
Mission Statement: ‘Every Child Achieves’
Our vision has nurturing relationships at its core, ensuring that children feel safe, happy and valued as individuals. There is an innovative approach to teaching which inspires a love of learning. We have the highest expectations for all of our children, regardless of background or starting points and a relentless determination that every child achieves.
School Values: Love, Kindness, Self-belief and Aspiration.
- We are positive and promote happiness and wellbeing
- We are a place where parents are actively involved and share ownership of their child’s learning
- We develop a culture of mutual respect
- We value and celebrate kindness
- We are fully inclusive and celebrate diversity
- We are passionate about global education, equality and social justice
- Leaders encourage development and staff are outward-facing, engaging with high quality professional development
- Teaching is innovative and teachers make every effort to ensure children love school
- Learning environments are enabling, calm and inspiring
- We work with children to develop resilience and celebrate perseverance
- We offer a wide range of experiences for our children and an exceptional curriculum model
- The Elevate philosophy of ‘Keep Up not Catch Up’ is embedded
- We promote aspiration and are committed to creating future leaders.